New Born Baby and Mother Care
Pregnancy care comprises of three parts – prenatal care, during pregnancy and postnatal care. As lot of attention is given to prenatal care, but postnatal care is also equally important. In fact, postnatal is a difficult period because the mother requires a lot of care, guidance and attention for the proper recovery and good health of both the mother and the child.
Our Services Includes
1. Care Team
- 2 trained nurses – (12 and 24 hours)
- Health Care Manager 24X7 dedicated trained manager, who will coordinate with the treating Doctor, and will take of any health need of the patient.
- Physiotherapist (as advised by primary physician)
- Weekly clinical quality audits
- Diet Plan
- Medicine Plan
2. Entertainment and Emotional Support:
- Yoga and Meditation
- Story Telling, Poetry & Pot-luck
3. ERRAND SERVICES
- Bill Payments
- Accompanied Personal Visits to Bank, Hospitals and etc.
- Booking services for doctors/hospitals
- Identification and record update of domestic help
- Routine Errands
- Visa/Passport Assistance
4. Emergency Response System
- 24×7 Emergency Care & Coordination Support
- Ambulance Coordination & Response Management
- Emergency coordination with designated family members
- Partner Hospital for Emergency support
- Support with civil authority like fire, police, etc.
- Emergency Bike Responders (EMR Trained)
The above services can be availed for 12 or 24 hours.
You can customize services as per your needs.
How to do we Prepare
There are few major things that need to be kept in mind:
- We help to create a List of points you need your caretaker to take care of.
- List of do’s and don’ts for the caregiver.
- Keep an open mind and be prepared to learn about the nuances of the baby health care.
- The caregiver is optimally trained to provide a quality baby health care
- Our caregivers have themselves been mothers and will be a trustworthy and reliable support to you.
- Our post-natal caregivers have hands-on medical training experience from a hospital
- Our caregivers are sensitive to both the mother’s and the baby’s needs at home
- Our Caregivers are also mothers so they come with experience of providing new born baby care and mother care.
- 24×7, 365-day care plans for you and your baby
- Cost friendly, accountable and accessible
Interested in Our Services? Or Have Query?
Fill the below form and we will contact you